Acupuncture Articles, Research and Healing Resources
At Acupuncture Integration we know that healing takes place in many forms. That is why we recommend various resources and articles to help provide continued education for self healing and growth outside of your appointments.
Provides a web resource for consumers, students and practitioners.
National Library of Medicine
Provides articles on acupuncture and other holistic resources.
Academy of Integrative Pain Management
Therapeutic approaches to reduce pain and achieve optimal health and healing.
A popular alternative health magazine on the topic of modern psychological practices and research.
Magazine of acupuncture and oriental medicine news and research information from around the world.
National Certificate Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Find a nationally certified acupuncture practitioner.
National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
Training and advocacy organization for the use of acupuncture for a wide range of conditions including addiction and mental health.
International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques
Leading global network for medical acupuncture and related techniques.
ACUPUNCTURE FOR GYNECOLOGICAL COMPLAINTS
- Acupuncture effective in treating PMS.
- Acupuncture effective in reducing painful periods (dysmenorrhea).
- Acupuncture increases ovulatory frequency and regulates hormones in women with PCOS.
ACUPUNCTURE FOR MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS
ACUPUNCTURE FOR STRESS
ACUPUNCTURE FOR PAIN RELIEF
- Acupuncture effective for all types of pain relief, including migraines, arthritis, low back pain, various types of chronic pain.
- Acupuncture provides lasting relief for migraine sufferers.
- Acupuncture decreases pain and improves mobility for osteoarthritis of the knee.
ACUPUNCTURE FOR CIRCULATION
I received treatments for sciatica pain on my left side. The three treatment plan prescribed by Jonathan included acupuncture, heat, and electrical stimulus. I was very pleased that after just one treatment, pain in left leg was negligible and after the second treatment almost all pain and tightness on left side was gone. I am a very satisfied patient of Jonathan Mates”
— Bill Masserle, New Jersey